The length and width of the 48 Well Deep Well Plates comply with the SBS international standards. The deep well plates have a variety of specifications, conforming to the needs of fully automatic workstations andexperiments.
Genomic DNA extraction, plasmid DNA extraction, and nucleic acid extraction and purification of various samples. High-throughput automatic liquid operation to achieve high-throughput operations, such as protein precipitation, liquid extraction, and processing of animal tissues, bacteria, plants, soil, clinical samples, yeasts, etc.
USP VI Polypropylene material
- Used high quality, imported PP material for high stability, ensuring no chemical reactions with test reagents.
- Compatible with DMSO and inert to water.
- Can be stored under subzero temperature from-40 to-80°C. Maximum sustainable centrifuge force 4000g.
- Autoclavable at 20Psi, 121°Cfor 20 minutes, great heating uniformity.
- Minimum residual liquid, low heavy metal content. Certified DNase/RNase and Pyrogen Free.
- Conformed to international SBS Standards.
- Goodflatnessandcan be transported for long distance after sealing by heat sealable film.
- Produced and packed in Class 100,000 clean workshop.
- Alphabetical sorting and cut angle mark for convenient tracking of samples.
- Each package has a separate article number/batch number identification, facilitating the quality tracking
- Bundle Products: