Alkali Scientific’s disposable sterile Culture Tubes are made of high quality polypropylene (PP) or crystal clear polystyrene (PS). PP will withstand temperatures from -190˚ to +120˚C, and PS tubes have a more limited range of 0˚ to 70˚C. Caps are made of polyethylene (PE) and have the popular two position design (up/loose for aerobic work and down/sealed for anaerobic cultures). Polystyrene tubes may be centrifuged at up to 2000xg. Polypropylene tubes withstand higher forces, up to 4000xg.
- Sterile, RNase, DNase, pyrogen and cytotoxin free
- Available in Polypropylene or Polystyrene
- Dual-Position Plug Caps
- Compatible with all standard equipment
- Polystyrene tubes — centrifuged up to 2000xg
- Polypropylene tubes — centrifuged up to 4000xg