ProCycle™ White Roche 480 LightCycler®, qPCR Plate, Full Edge, 96 Well, 10/PkProCycle™
Earn points on this purchase
- Broad thermal cycler compatibility.
- High-contrast, black alphanumeric indexing for easy well identification.
- Crystal-clear wells to easily verify sample volume.
- Ultra-thin, uniform wells ensure optimal heat transfer for high reaction efficiency.
- Well ridges reduce sample evaporation when sealing with film, foil, or strip caps.
- Manufactured from high-clarity, ultra-pure polypropylene (meets FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 & USP Class VI).
- For use in pharmaceutical industry, food industry, and molecular biology.
- Certified free of detectable DNase, RNase, DNA, PCR inhibitors, and tested pyrogen-free.
Roche LightCycler® 480 is a registered trademark of F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Roche Applied Science
- High-Contrast, Black Alphanumerics
- PDF- Spec Sheet: